The Evohome Control Panel is also your thermostat. It is not designed to be kept unplugged. It must always be placed on the supplied table stand or on the wall mount. The batteries only work for a short time - to change a setting, for example.
Do you want to be sure that your batteries are properly charged? Then follow the steps below:
- Remove the batteries from the Evohome system.
- Remove the Evohome system from its stand or mount.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Reinstall the Evohome system without batteries.
- Wait until the clock symbol appears on the Evohome system.
- Reinstall the batteries in the Evohome system.
- Leave the Evohome system on the table stand uninterruptedly for 2 days.
The batteries are now fully charged. If you remove the panel from the holder to modify some settings, then it should last a maximum of 2 to 3 hours. If the panel fails after a few seconds and you have recharged the battery, there may be a malfunction. Contact us about this and don't forget to give your order number.