When the brush of your vacuum cleaner no longer works, this is often accompanied by one of the messages below. Even if you do not receive a notification, it is advisable to follow the below steps.
When you receive the message "My brush is stuck. Please remove any residual dirt." or "My brush is overloaded. Please remove any residual dirt.", make sure no dirt is wrapped around the brush.
Follow these steps to clean the brush:
- Hold the robot vacuum cleaner upside down. When present, remove the side brush from the robot.
- Place your fingers under the brush cover for the wheels and pull gently until the cover comes off. Remove the brush cover.
- Carefully lift the brush to pull it out of the brush casing.
- Remove all existing dirt. Wipe the brush blades with a damp cloth to remove dust.
- Replace the brush in the robot by attaching the hexagon-shaped end to the hex bolt. Check if the brush is firmly in the robot.
- Replace the brush cover and click it in place. Replace the side brush if present.
For the best performance, the brush must be replaced regularly. Replace the brush if the blades or bristles are damaged.