If the lights are not found while they are flashing, it is probably a problem with the range. You can go through the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Install multiple lamps. They communicate with each other and form a mesh for a stronger connection (both Philips and Innr).
- Place the Bridge higher in your room. Your lamps are probably higher above ground.
- Do not place the Bridge and the lamps in or next to metal parts, such as metal lampshades or in the meter board.
- When possible, place the Bridge in a central place in your house.
- For the first connection between the lamp and the Bridge it is important that they are close to each other. As soon as they are found the first time, the system remembers them, and they can be further apart. For the first connection between the lamps and the Bridge, try to have the lamps as close as possible to the Bridge, possibly by briefly moving a standing lamp into which you insert your smart lamps.