Does your valve not respond correctly anymore? Then there is a chance that it experiences communication problems. The first step to solve the problem is to remove the valve and reassign it in your Evohome control panel.
How to remove the valve?
- Hold the menu button until you see "ASSIGN".
- Then hold down the menu button again until you see “DELETED”.
- The configuration in the button is now deleted.
The zone must also be deleted in the control panel.
- Hold down the menu button until you see a system configuration warning.
- Confirm this with the check mark.
- Choose "zone configuration" and then choose the zone where the button was assigned.
- Delete that zone by clicking on 'delete'.
Reassigning the valve
After deleting you need to reassign the valve.
- Hold down the menu button until you get to the system configuration screen. Confirm this with the check mark.
- Choose "new zone" and enter a name for your zone.
- Select the heating type for the zone
- Take the button and briefly press the menu button and then hold the button until you see ASSIGN. Press the button again and you will see "RECEIVED". Your button connects to your control panel.